The Art of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:00 am
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is darjaem

Our users have posted a total of 274 messages in 57 subjects
Top posters
Gotgamer456
DC Definer Membership Application Vote_lcapDC Definer Membership Application Voting_barDC Definer Membership Application Vote_rcap 
Alastor1996
DC Definer Membership Application Vote_lcapDC Definer Membership Application Voting_barDC Definer Membership Application Vote_rcap 
PapaQuaalude
knightstorm3
TheEdgeofStix02
Admin
Walkn Deathtrap
xNIGHTxRAIDERx
dukeripcord1992
RockyRococo
Top posting users this week
No user
Donate to T.A.G.

DC Definer Membership Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DCdef

DC Definer Membership Application Empty
PostSubject: DC Definer Membership Application   DC Definer Membership Application EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Application For Admittance

Gamertag: DC Definer

Age (Optional): 21

Gamertag of the person who recruited you (Leave blank if not applicable):

Timezone (This is to place you in a Squad with people of the same orientation): EST

Do you have any friends in TAG?: No

If so who (Gamertags):

Past Clan Experience (please feel free to include as much detail as necessary): I played for a clan a few years back when Crossfire was big for PC. The clan held it's own. I haven't belonged to a clan for 360 so this will be fairly new.

Other Comments: I want to join because I find Halo 4 to feel a little more tactical than most games I play, mostly due to the map structure. With Halo 4 not including the player preference feature they had in Reach I wasn't able to play with team oriented players that use mics. I look forward to improving my skill and playing with a community.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Private Grade 2
Private Grade 2

DC Definer Membership Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Definer Membership Application   DC Definer Membership Application EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:34 pm

Alright thank you for applying and you are accepted and we are happy to have you

Welcome to Genesis squad Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://theartofgaming.forummotion.com

DC Definer Membership Application
Page 1 of 1